- 270 Amp Hour, 12 Volt Battery
- LiFePO4 Chemistry
- Proprietary Internal Heating Solution
- 3000- 5000 Cycles
- Compatible with your current charger, smart charger or inverter charger
- 5 Year Warranty
- Designed and Assembled in Reno, Nevada, USA
- ABS Fire Rated Case
- 0.25″ Thick Brass Terminal Blades
270 Ah 12V GC3H LiFePO4 Battery
We’re changing the game with this new 12V LiFePO4 deep cycle battery.
The DFGC3H is a 270Ah 12V LiFePO4 deep cycle battery in a unique battery case and shape that is changing the way batteries can be placed inside RV’s. Rather than adhering to a traditional battery size that needs to fit in a battery box to allow for ventilation from off-gassing, we have created a battery that can be placed anywhere.
Utilizing the same stable LiFePO4 chemical composition and built-in battery management system technology as our other products, the DFGC3H is one of the most unique deep cycle batteries on the market.
The DFGC3H offers a form factor that no other battery on the market has, and it weighs roughly 80 lbs. With unlimited mounting possibilities and 270Ah of power this battery is ideal for any application and maximizing your system’s space and power. This battery is capable of being discharged to a 100% depth of discharge and can charge 5 times faster than lead-acid. The DFGC3H allows you greater flexibility for what you can power and how you install it and provides energy independence that other batteries cannot.
Built to last 10 to 15 years and backed by an industry-leading 5-year warranty.
Check out when we changed the game with Keystone Montana’s SuperSolar Flex package with our DFGC3 here! The Dragonfly GC3 has been available to original equipment manufacturers since 2019, now we’re changing the game with heat!
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 22.83 x 7.09 x 13.15
- Weight: 80.8 lbs.
- Operating Voltage: 12.8V
- Charging Voltage: 14.4-14.6V
- Float Voltage: 13.6V or lower
- Operating Temp Range: -4°F to 140°F
- Built in Battery Management System
- 300 amp continuous current
- 500 amp surge for 30 seconds
- 1/2 second surge for higher loads
- High/Low Voltage Protection
- Short Circuit Protection
- High/Low-Temperature Protection
- Automatic Cell Balancing